Ticker

Monday, December 8, 2008

OMG!!

I lost 14 pounds!! I am so happy and proud of myself, I can't even believe it. I was really good about controlling my calories and cravings and it paid off!! My cravings were pretty manageable, I meditated, chewed gum and drank a ton of water. I feel like this time it's for good. I have a long way to go but I have the tools I need and the support (Thanks Val) to make it all the way.

Today's Plan:

Shake 310
Soup 220
Apple 100
Lean Cuisine 280
Popcorn. 200

Workout
Walk
Fafsa
Work

1 comment:

Spillin' the truth said...

You rock my world. I am so proud... I am going to call you later. :-D FOURTEEN pounds. I am floored and AMAZINGLY proud of you.

PS
Of course you are not a tard-o, I don't have problems communicating with you :-D YAY!

Am trying really, really hard today. Using journal... will talk to you about it later

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.