Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Awesome!!

Today is going to be a super awesome day, I can feel it. Plus, it will be a pretty busy day at work, i hope. Whenever i'm busy I rarely think of food, so I know I will stay on track today. My biggest fight will be when I get home from work at 11.

The Plan:

Shake 300
Soup 300
Apple 50
Lean Cuisine 300
Yogurt 80
Popcorn 100
Water. 0

I found Pandora radio on the internet and I'm totally digging it. http://www.pandora.com

Also, Lily Allen has a new video out which I think is really cute: http://happymundane.blogspot.com/2008/12/tgif-video-break-lily-allen-fear.html

I also started to crochet a new hat in gray yarn. Hope it will be cute.

Nothing else to say except that an old man came to my work the other day and we were making small talk and he asked me if I watch TV naked. LOL! It was hilarious. I told him I watch TV with only my socks on. He was pretty excited about that, I think I have a new friend.

2 comments:

Spillin' the truth said...

Ummm... not friend. Stalker. LOL J/K

Back on the blog wagon. Willing to try treating the binge eating disorder as a disorder. Been researching methods of dealing.. more comprehensive then just eating plans.

I love that I have your support! Can't wait for you next post.

XOXO

Val

Spillin' the truth said...

Another comment I just have to make. I love that you believe in me no matter how many times I fail.

I believe in you too.

I know that we can do this :-D

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.