Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

Day One yet again

Hello! Hi! Bienvenidos (sp)

Today is a new day again! Imagine that.

The plan:

Carnation instant shake
1 cup fat free milk
banana
1 tsp of Safflower oil
multivitamin

Bowl of Campbell's chunky beef veg soup
1 slice of wheat toast with 1 tsp butter

water water water water...

Carrots, popcorn

water water water water

Lean Cuisine, yogurt

Pudding

Also, I will not be eating after 8pm (I chose 8 because I work late)

If you noticed, I have added Safflower oil to my diet. When I was on WW, they recommend you have 2 tsp of oils a day.

Also, I had a Dr appointment today where we addressed my weight and back. I was really surprised she didn't make me feel terrible about my weight. We talked about healthy eating and snacks. But she did ask me if I ever thought about Lap Band. I said of course, but I would like to give it a good try on my own before I would consider it. I do get down in the dumps and think of it every now and then, But I have to do it my self.

I have been having headaches a lot lately, I have one now, and she has me going for an MRI for the back and CT scan for my head. They will call me in a few days for an appointment. I will keep posting about it. I also have a lot of blood work to go to, probably tomorrow.

TTFN.

1 comment:

Spillin' the truth said...

Its good you went to the doctor today. I am also SUPER HAPPY you are blogging! I agree that you should try everything possible before trying surgery :-D

I think it is a positive thing that you are having tests done too... taking good care of Emmy... MUY IMPORTANTE!!

Very good plan. CAN'T WAIT FOR DAY TWO!!

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.