Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dooty-do

Today went by so fast, it's hard to believe I have to go to bed in two hours. Then I get the joy of going to "amcrack" bright and early, to endure another day of 5 customers (5 if i'm lucky). But I did find out that someone in my position was fired Monday at a busier store. It's a possibility that I may get transferred. I'm feeling kinda down about that, It's almost like they put me at this slow ass location to forget about me. I won't be forgotten. he he he... Nayways...

This is how it went down today:

Shake (carnation instant breakfast, 1 cup fat free milk, 1/2 banana, 1 tsp safflower oil)
Campbell's healthy harvest (something like that) chicken noodle soup - NASTY, I ate half of that then threw it away and had half a turkey sandwich
1 cup of coffee with Becky.
Apple for snack
Lean cuisine (chicken parmagan - new recepie) my new favorite. I also really like, from the Spa classics, grilled chicken with pasta in a garlic sauce, it has twice as many veggies as a regular Lean Cuisine and it has asparagus, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes. Man that is awesome. I never liked asparagas until now. They say your taste changes every 7 years, but it seems like mine changes more often. Actually, I think i just try more stuff now.
Walked 2 miles.
I will have popcorn with D for snack before bed. It's kind of hard to believe that's all I ate today. It wasn't hard either.

My MRI was pretty scary, I guess i'm a little clausterphobic. I was trying to calm myself down and do deep breathing exercises but the lady called over my headphones and told me I was moving and that we had to do this one part over again. So then, I started breathing more shallow and it made me freak out a little. I was trying to focus on not moving and it felt like my legs wanted to twitch, then my crotch started to itch and I had to focus on other things. It was definitely, trying for me. I'm glad it's over and I hope I never have to do that again.

The cat scan only lasted 3 minutes, nothing to say about that.

Tomorrow is my workout day:

Bench Press
Lat Row
Shoulder raise
Bicep Curl
Tricep Extension
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Calf Raise
Low Back Extension
Crunches

I only do 1 set of 15 reps so it doesn't take long, just about 20 minutes. But it's enough to make me sweat and make my arms feel like noodles. I feel so awesome after I workout, it makes me wonder why I put it off.

Well, until next time.

1 comment:

Spillin' the truth said...

Emmy you are soo soo inspiring.

Much love.

Let me know as soon as you get your results.

:-D

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.