Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Resolved

I dealt with my candy issue today. When I got to work, I told Vesna that I was not allowed to have candy and I moved the bowl up front, where I could not grab a piece in secret (Thanks Val!!). She then moved it back to the back, I guess she didn't understand what I meant. So, I picked it back up and said "no, really. I can't have any candy". Then when other people came in, I told them too. It was very successful, I didn't even have one piece and I didn't want any either.

Today was really busy, I was on my feet most of the day and I wasn't too hungry. I didn't even get to eat lunch until I got off work at 3:00pm.

I at a LC for dinner and just got back from my walk. My legs are still throbbing. Darryl and I finally decided that we are going to start martial arts classes right down the street. We will go when we lose more weight. I hope a certain someone will come too. : )

I can't wait to get on the scale!!! I want to do it tomorrow just to see... But I won't weigh in until at least Saturday.

bye

3 comments:

Spillin' the truth said...

OMG... candy victory. I am so proud of you.

I would love to come... if I can afford it :-/

I would love to take a cheap adult (as in for adults not "adult" as in tawdry)hip hop/pop booty shakin' dance class. Something tells me we couldn't convince Darryl to come. Well maybe to watch?? LOL

I did awesome today... will post in a minute.

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Go "Team Lynn"...

Let's kick those numbers down...Looking forward to being a "loser" with you.. :-)

Take Care...from another "Team Lynn" member...

Dale said...

Wow - way to stand your ground on the candy dish... Its amazing how many people don't understand the battle we face daily with food. Keep up the great work!

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.