Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday

Yesterday was an awesome day, I didn't really have an eating plan. I don't really have to plan it out anymore I am just used to it now. But yesterday I had a shake for breakfast and coffee, then Val and I went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch and it was so good. I had a huge salad with everything I could think of on it. Then we went and walked over the Ringling bridge and saw the holiday Boat Parade (well some of it, until it got cold).

Then I had popcorn and a pudding for snack.

Today promises to be a very boring day. Sunday. But i have a lot of things to do at work and also I found out they are moving me back to the store I originally came from. So, I am so excited about that.

TTFN.

Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

Spillin' the truth said...

I love you so much!! Thanks for coming to visit yesterday... it made a world of a difference to me. Your the best!!

You just keep on truckin'... you are so going to do this... I know this time the weight is coming off for good and that is simply AMAZING!

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.