Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

Steady

I am doing really good and just knowing I have done so well, makes me want to keep doing it. I have been sticking to my plan for two weeks now and I only cheated one time. Becky and Eva brought 3 pieces of a cheesecake thing. I honestly could have resisted it, but i had done well and they were only 100 calories each. So I had 2 and saved the other for Darryl. I am so anxious to weigh in early just to see. But I have patience and control, I will wait until Monday.

Not too much else to say, I worked out like I was supposed to this week. I only walked on Tuesday and Wednesday but I am trying to take it easy on my foot. It seems to be getting a little better. Once it is healed, I will be a walking fool! Fo Sho!

Today is my long day at work noon til 11pm. woo hoo. I won't be applying for the position at the branch closer to me. I will be starting school in January and I think it's best I stay where I am, my work schedule and school schedule will fit pretty well. Unless they move me..

That's all for now.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Spillin' the truth said...

school yay!!

Love that you are doing so well!

Keep up the awesome work

XOXO

Val

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.