Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day Dos

Yesterday went very well. The only thing I did that was bad, was that I ate tootsie rolls. My plan yesterday:

Shake for bfast
soup for lunch
apple and yogurt for snack
Then I ate some cake frosting (i hate admitting that, but it was only a little. Then I threw it away)
Lean Cuisine for dinner with a yogurt
a sugar free pudding for snack with Reddi Whip.
I also drank a lot of water and I had a cup of coffee but I didn't drink the whole thing.

Today will be pretty much the same minus the tootsie rolls and cake frosting.

I am going to go through my fridge and ditch anything bad. I know I have some cream cheese and cupcakes in there.

Things to do today: (in no particular order)

1. Pay my insurance and water bill.

2. Go to SPC and pay the enrollment fee

3. Fill out Fafsa

4. Order transcripts from MCC

5. Workout

6. Read Twilight (Val, I bought Twilight, do you want to read it when i'm done?)

My MRI and CT scan are scheduled for next Tuesday at 9am.

1 comment:

Spillin' the truth said...

I don't think I could actually READ Twilight. But I will consider it based on what you think :-D

AWESOME on the eating plan. I am SOOO jealous!!

What is SPC??

PS
I am SOOO lovin' the "to do" list. You ROCK!!

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.