Ticker

Monday, May 18, 2009

First Day

Today was the first day of the Summer Weight loss challenge and I got my work out assignment. It was a core workout, which was good because my legs were still sore from my workout on Friday. Today, the assignment had me do crunches, reverse crunches, bicycle crunches and plank. I was also supposed to do a 30 minute walk, but I did not have time. I am excited about the challenge and no matter what, I will do my best to complete all the workout assignments.

My diet was pretty good today.

I had egg beaters for breakfast with ham.
Turkey and ham wrap for lunch with some greens from my garden and a small piece of cornbread.
Yogurt
stir fry for dinner
and a bratworst, and a fudge pop.

Tomorrow my super awesome sister is giving me a fierce new haircut, I'm pretty excited about that. Also, it's Zumba Tuesday!!! I love Zumba.

Bye!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.