Ticker

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekly weigh in

Last week I had a gain of 1 pound but when I weighed in this morning I am down 14 pounds from last week's weigh in!! Go team Lynn.

The eating has become pretty automatic for me and the exercise is coming along. Last week I have did some workouts from exercizetv.tv and walked. I also had some help from Valerie on Saturday, she really motivated me to kick it up on the Elipticle. Thanks Val!!

This week I'm going to work out more, drink more water and read You on a Diet.

Good Luck Team!!

3 comments:

Spillin' the truth said...

YAY!! Emily - WOW that is an amazing LOSS... you rock!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your loss!

K-Pow said...

Go Team Lean!

Wicked awesome job on your losses so far!!

Keep it up girl!

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.