Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Today was great!

Thanks for everyone who posted comments, I never had so many people look at my blog. I usually just ramble on and on endlessly about nothing in particular. Now I have to step it up. : )

Today was great, I ate well (except for a few hershey kisses) and I worked out! I found a website exercisetv.tv and when you sign up you can get workout tips, motivation and even an eating plan. I did a red carpet workout and I'm sure i'll feel it tomorrow. lol! It was great though, I really enjoyed it.

I weighed in and actually gained a pound, but don't worry: next weeks weigh in will be amazing. I promise!

TTFN

3 comments:

Tammy said...

That is awesome you found a work out site.

Looking forward to hearing about your success next week!

Anonymous said...

Just spreading a little tough love to my fellow BLBE2 Team Lynn team member - the clock is ticking, the gym is open, so go workout!

Muah!

Spillin' the truth said...

We are sooo going to kick butt this week. I just KNOW it. I am going to walk right now. But wanted to tell you .... your the best friend ever.

Thanks for all your support. Your text messages are what jumped me back on track today. And I know we can do this.

I won't make any promises about the week after. BUT just for this week. Every minute of this week, I am going to KICK ASS!! YAY!!!

PS
What is your goal for this week? I would cry if I could post a ten pound loss??

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.