Ticker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Off to a rocky start

To start off I have to say that i've been doing pretty good. I haven't been keeping track of calories for the past few days but I've tried to keep an eye on my portions. I have been working out. Actually, yesterday I was so tired all day and I told myself that when I got home I was going to take a nap. But I didn't. I started watching The Biggest Loser from Tuesday night that I had recorded on my DVR and totally forgot about working out. Until they got to the part where they did the last chance work out. I got my butt off the couch and worked out, actually hearing them do the workout motivated me to work even harder at mine. I finished feeling like a noodle and man did I sleep well last night. It was really worth it and I felt accomplished. : )

I've noticed that it is easy for me to get off track when people stress me out. Like my sister. But, I probably use that as an excuse too.

Anyway, she started school this week and Eva asked if I would take her on Thursday and Friday, so I agreed (partially because it involved $20). I go over there to pick her up and I had 1 cup of coffee, 1 little debbie oatmeal pie thing, egg mcmuffin (300 cal), and 2 chocolate chip chewy cookies. So, I got off to a rocky start today, but I can redeem myself.

The Plan:

Turkey Sandwich for lunch: (270)

2 slices of wheat bread (80)
3 slices of Turkey (90)
mustard (0)
100 cal bag of popcorn (100)

Dinner (310)
Lean cuisine...don't know which one yet.

2 snacks at 100 cal each, banana and yogurt.

I WILL NOT EAT AN TOOTSIE ROLLS AT WORK TODAY!! I FREAKIN SWEAR!!!

I suppose that's all I have to say for now, except:

Another thing on my mind is my education. I was on the HCC website and I think my AA will be in Education, then transfer to USF for Psychology. I'm just rolling that around right now. The AA in Education offers a lot of classes that I find interesting.

I am thinking of doing addiction counseling, or school counseling.

1 comment:

Spillin' the truth said...

Love that you posted. I am about to post a whole bunch of posts about lists and stuff. Please keep posting.

Love you!

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.