Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

Back Again

I'm glad to see they don't delete you for inactivity. Well, I'm back for good this time. This week I lost 5 pounds, so I am pretty much where I left off. I have made at least one decision, from now on it is not called a diet, but rather a plan.

Today's Plan:

Breakfast: (350)

1/2 cup Egg Beaters (80)
2 slices of turkey (60)
2 slices wheat toast (80)
1 Tablespoon butter (light) (50)
1 cup of coffee (30)
1 cup of light and healthy OJ (not simpson, that would be gross) (50)

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich (336)

2 slices of wheat bread (80)
3 slices of Turkey (90)
1 tablespoon light mayo (50)
Tomato slices (16 - got this number from http://www.calorieking.com/ )
1 bag of 100 calorie popcorn (100 - yes, i had to type it, lol!)

Snack: (165)

1 medium banana (105)
Yogurt from walmart (60)

Dinner: (300)

Chicken parm from Lean Cuisine (260)
1 slice of wheat bread (40)

Snack (72)

Apple Medium (72)

1223 calories for the day.

Also, I will be doing some weightlifting on the Bowflex when I get off here, it will only take 15 to 20 minutes. Since it is so nice outside, I will really try to ride my bike. i will really really think about it. I just might do it.

Even though I had a horrible experience last time with Darryl. You see, he left me at a traffic light, so he already crossed the street and i was waiting for it to change. When the light changed, I hopped back on my seat, but not before the waistband of my pants got caught on the seat. So, when I hopped on, I mooned the drivers of the cars behind me. Yep..... good times. Later down the road, same kind of scenario except this time, I fell off the bike and did a "jelly-roll" yeah, that's when a big girl falls off a bike and rolls in the grass. jelly roll. I did it.

But you see, I am still willing to get back on the bike, that's saying something right? Or am I just crazy?!?

Also on the agenda today: drink a shitload of ice water.

TTFN.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.