Ticker

Friday, September 26, 2008

So Far, So Good

Today I woke up had a shake and then walked 2 miles!! I feel really good about it. I walked 2 miles on Tuesday and Wednesday also. As far as the diet this week, eh. Not the best, not the worst.

Today:

Shake: 350 in total
coffee 100
6 inch subway turkey and ham sandwich on wheat with american cheese and lowfat honey mustard sauce with a bag of baked lays
for dinner I am taking a lean cuisine with me.
Snack I'll have an apple and maybe yogurt.

Well, that's all for now. Off to work...

2 comments:

Spillin' the truth said...

Just keep blogging, just keep blogging, just keep blogging....

Do you hear the Dory like voice???
(you know 'just keep swimming' but instead 'just keep blogging') I AM SOOOOO AWESOMELY EXCITED THAT YOU GOT YOUR FIRST MELTING SNOWMAN!!

GO EMILY!!!

GO EMILY!!

:-D

Spillin' the truth said...

Hey girly... just checking in seeing how the diet is going... ?

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.