Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Good Morning

I finally weighed in at 345.2 and I figure my healthy weight to be 145 so that means I have 200 pounds to lose. I know I can do it, I just have to keep doing the same thing everyday just like Val and I talked about last night. When I did WW I learned that it's best for me to have a daily plan but to have it prepared the night before. So, I should have done this last night, but I was too tired to stay up any longer. This is my plan for the day:

1 cup of coffee with 3 Tablespoons of sugar free hazelnut creamer (45 cal)
Carnation shake with FF milk and a banana
1/2 cup cottage cheese for snack
Turkey sandwich on wheat with steamed veggies
popcorn for snack
lean cuisine for dinner

I haven't figured out the calories, but i know it's around 1500.

Today I am going to the store and getting more fruits, in the past that has always helped.

That's all for now.


3 comments:

Spillin' the truth said...

Awesome plan.

BTW... I am only so awesome because I have you for a best bud! :-p

I've done pretty well today... I know your kicking butt too...

Will post again before bed

:-D

YAY for first day -

"The secret of success is having the courage to begin in the first place."

Wendi said...

Having a daily plan is a great idea! Good luck, you can do it!

Felicia said...

Hello!!

I saw your link on Chubby Chicks Christmas Challenge and thought I would pop over and wish you the very best on your journey!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!

*huggles*
=0)

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.