Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hump Day

Today was my first day back to work from my relaxing vacation and of course it had to be a very busy day. The good thing about a busy day is that I'm too busy to think about eating until I am really hungry, which could be good or bad thing as long as I keep healthy eating in mind and don't go on a binge. I feel really good about my diet today, I think I shorted myself on calories though.

Breakfast: shake with 2% milk and banana 320?
2 cups of coffee 100
water
Green Giant steamed veggies and chicken patty 300 cal
apple 100
1 mini cupcake. ?
I am having dinner at my Dad's tonight. His girlfriend is on WW, so I know I will get something healthy. All I have to worry about is portions and my after dinner walk.

Darryl and I have been taking an after dinner walk every night, about 2 miles. So, maybe I can get everyone to come with me tonight.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Spillin' the truth said...

Emily-line is totally rockin... I am sooo proud of you :-D

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.