Ticker

Monday, September 22, 2008

Down 3 Pounds!

I weighed in this morning and I am down 3 pounds!! YAY!!

My plan for today:

Shake with banana for breakfast

Chicken patty sandwich for lunch with 1/2 cup cottage cheese and tomatoe

I always lose my way with snacks! Argh!!! (if anyone has tips - please share them)

Snack # 1: BACON - just kidding... ummm... Popcorn from my air popper with nothing on it or a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk.

Dinner: Lean Cuisine and steamed broccoli, glass of milk.

Snack # 2: freakin freak.. I can think of a million things to eat but when it comes to snacks it's hard to think of something small and healthy. I like to eat sweet stuff before I go to bed... oh oh oh. I know. I'll have a light yogurt with a handful of grapes in it. yay!! I did it!

Also today, I will be going for a walk after dinner and I am getting on my bike for 15 minutes as soon as I finish this.

I will also be drinking plenty of water.

For the first couple of weeks I am only going to walk and do the bike. I am not going to do strength training until I start to plateau. I want to lose this weight the right way this time. I am really going to do it.

I have been having heart palpitations and my back hurts even when I sleep. I can't take it anymore. I am only 28, aren't I supposed to be living the good life? Well, I will, soon..

TTFN!!

E-rock

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Congrats on your loss!! That is AWESOME!! Keep up the inspiring work!!

Have a great rest of the day!
*huggles*
=0)

Spillin' the truth said...

Wooooo Hoooo Emmmmy!!!

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.