Ticker

Friday, November 28, 2008

The day after

Thanksgiving... YAY! I worked all day from 8:18am til 6:45pm. Yay me. Yeah, right. Well it was a murderously slow day, to be expected. Everyone was hanging with their families eating turkey.

So, anyway I came home from work and made a turkey breast and mashed potatoes and stuffing and deviled eggs and we finally ate dinner at 10 ish. It was really awesome and now I have turkey for the rest of the week. I really love turkey, I think I should bake one every week.

I have not blogged the last couple of days and I feel really bad about it. Sorry Val! No excuse would be good enough to write. I will just continue to keep my promise and write as much as possible.

Well, that's about all I have to say for now.

Emily

1 comment:

Spillin' the truth said...

I love you Emmy. I am going to try again this week. I am going to WRITE a LOOOONG blog post today.

About Me

My photo
I am 28 and ready to finally lose weight for good.